Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Placing an Order
- An order may be placed with Reality Furniture on receipt / acceptance of Reality Furniture quotation.
- All details contained within the invoice are to be checked by the purchaser (including covering selection, timber stain, dimensions, design detail etc).
- Orders may be placed via email, in person or over the phone.
- Once order is acknowledged an invoice will be prepared and emailed or physically given to the purchaser.
- A deposit equal to 50% of the total value of the products ordered is payable prior to commencement of the manufacture or supply of goods (balance of the invoice is payable prior to delivery)
- Manufacture time-frame / lead-time will commence from receipt of deposit.
- Deposits are NOT REFUNDABLE.
Manufacture of Goods
- Time-frame/lead-time of manufacture of goods is at the discretion of Reality Furniture and will be advised at placement of order.
- Goods are manufactured in accordance with invoice detail and supported imagery provided by purchaser.
- Regarding new or customer own designs, goods will be designed based on an image/picture is supplied by the purchaser, due to copyright laws in Australia goods will not be exactly copied.
- Image / picture provided are for illustrative purposes only and may not always be identical to the actual product. Reality Furniture reserve the right to make product enhancements or improvements at any time in order to offer superior products.
- Manufacture time-frame/lead-time is not guaranteed and can change anytime.
- The purchaser may inspect goods after manufacture /prior to delivery at 2 Antonio Court Newton SA 5074. To inspect goods, an appointment must be made by calling 08 8336 4842. By inspecting goods prior to delivery may result in delivery delays. An inspection time-frame of 2 days is permitted immediately after manufacture of goods, there are no inspection time extensions unless otherwise allowed.
Final payment of goods
- All goods described on invoice (ref invoice / order number above) must be paid for in full prior to scheduled delivery date
- Payment will be accepted by Cash, Bank Transfer (EFT), EFTPOS or credit card (debit card, MasterCard and Visa ONLY)
- Inspecting goods prior to payment – refer to point 6. at Manufacture of goods.
Delivery of Goods
- Goods will not be delivered unless balance of invoice is paid.
- Reality Furniture may withhold delivery of the Goods until the purchaser has paid invoice in full.
- Delivery dates and time-frames are estimates only and may change at short notice, Reality Furniture will not be responsible for any delivery delays or changes that are beyond our control.
- Reality Furniture may charge a secondary delivery fee or demurrage fees in the event the purchaser/receiver not being at the scheduled delivery address and time.
Installation / Assembly of Goods
- All goods are to be either pre-assembled or assembled on site according to details on invoice.
- Bedheads - Affixing bedheads to wall or bed base are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Complete beds – Where a complete bed is purchased Reality Furniture will arrange assembly.
- Wall paneling – Wall paneling as part of a bedhead, complete bed, feature wall or banquette seating will be installed by Reality Furniture.
Warranty information can be found at www.realityfurniture.com.au/warranty
- Leather supplied by Reality Furniture is from genuine cattle hide. During the animal’s lifetime it may have been in contact with barbed wire, bushes, horns of other animals or flees and insects. These encounters may leave scars and scratches that have healed naturally. Natural leather may also have various wrinkles and variation/differences in tone and grain. They do not detract from the wearing qualities of the leather, in fact they enhance its appearance as they are the proof-marks of genuine leather.
- Leather is a natural product. All leathers by nature are different.
- Initially and over time some stretching/sagging may occur.
- Deterioration due to incorrect or inadequate maintenance cannot be considered a fault in the lether and claims due to this will not be entertained.
- Follow specific leather care instructions found on goods purchased, general care guide can be found at www.realityfurniture.com.au/product-care/
- Vinyl supplied by Reality Furniture is either residential or commercial grade.
- Follow specific vinyl care instructions found on goods purchased, general care guide can be found at www.realityfurniture.com.au/product-care/
- Fabric supplied by Reality Furniture is either residential or commercial grade.
- Follow specific fabric care instructions found on goods purchased, general care guide can be found at www.realityfurniture.com.au/product-care/